About Me

Hello my name is Jett and I enjoy playing Soccer and Rugby. My favourite subject in school is Maths and Art.

Thursday 28 August 2014

Weekly Reflection

29/8/14
week 6
           Plus
              +
-I found a new word called character and it means a  person in a novel, play, or film..
- We are finally building a Pizza Oven for our Impact group and we just filled the middle up with concrete and I got my speech done!!!!!!!!
           Minus
               -
-My minus this week is I had trobble with my math sheets.
Interesting/Action
             ⇋


Goal
-There is not a lot of people on the creative playground anymore.
- Instead of writing we write a speech every week for week 7 to say on Thursday at Assembly but I’m very nervous.

-My goal is to make it into the speech finals and to do that I’m going to read my speech slower and practise it 3 times a day including the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment