About Me

Hello my name is Jett and I enjoy playing Soccer and Rugby. My favourite subject in school is Maths and Art.

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Lino Prints

Last term we had to do a lino print of a flower or an animal. These are the steps that I had to go through.

  • First I had to draw what I wanted to cut on a piece of lino.
  • Second I had to cut out the pencil lines.
  • After that I had to go to a table and painted ink onto my lino.
  • Then I had to put my lino under a piece of paper and roll on top of it to get the ink on the lino on to the paper.
  • Next I had to wash all of the ink off the lino
  • After that I had to cut more things out of the lino.
  • Next I had to paint a different coloured ink on my lino and roll it on to the paper.
  • Then I had to wash all of the ink off.
  • After that I had to cut even more out of the lino.
  • Then I painted black ink on my lino and rolled it on to the paper.
  • Next I had to wash the ink off the lino
Finally there you have it, that is how I made this lino print.

1 comment: