About Me

Hello my name is Jett and I enjoy playing Soccer and Rugby. My favourite subject in school is Maths and Art.

Sunday 22 March 2015

Literacy Wizard

I've have been doing some book club in school. The task I have been selected to do is the literacy wizard. What you have to do for the literacy wizard is read the book choose a page and paragraph, right down your reason of selection and then recommend someone that you think should read it. This is my literacy wizard.





Location
Reason for selection
Plan for Reading
Page 45
Paragraph.4
I select this page because I used to live in the biggest city in Australia and I've got bitten by a spider before.
I recommend Cooper to read it because he is Australian and he likes spider’s.
Page 46
Paragraph 3
I select this page because I’ve always wanted to go in a hot air balloon.
I recommend Heath to read it because he has been in a hot air balloon before and
he can relate to it.
Page 51
Paragraph 4
I select this page because I like playing golf and have been to a golf course in Sydney before.
I recommend my Grandpa to read this because he have been playing golf all of his life.

1 comment:

  1. You've done a really good role here Jett. Remember that the person to read it has to be someone in your group!

    ReplyDelete