About Me

Hello my name is Jett and I enjoy playing Soccer and Rugby. My favourite subject in school is Maths and Art.

Tuesday 3 March 2015

This is some Writing that I have been doing over the past couple of days

Hot Water Beach
Its been a long, boring trip to the Hot water beach but when I hear the bustling crowd I get excited. Hot sand, baking in the sun and the cold ocean water-and only a shovel can bring these two together.
Swim
Splashing in the the hot water hole I dug then taking a dip in the cold ocean water.
Rock
The heated rock  heating up the water. playing hide'n go seek  between the giant rocks.
Dig
Families desperate to find a spot to dig a hole. As soon as you dig, hot water rises from below. Then it is time to play or relax and soak.
Picnic
Having a picnic in the shade, eating KFC Spicy chicken wings and drinking refreshing water. The best this after spending a hot day,  swimming in the sun is wresting in the shade on a comfy picnic blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment